"YOU NEED CHAOS IN YOUR SOUL TO GIVE BIRTH TO A DANCING STAR".
Nietzsche © Copyright applies to all content: 2007/08/09/10/11/15/16/17...

Friday, July 31, 2009

ALL about SLEEK mEn...



Where do I begin?
Perhaps by telling you that is just as easy to wail and tear my hair out, as it is to roar with laughter!
So, as you see my choices aren't many...
I will choose to laugh and tell you in future installments, about eight years worth (off and on, mostly off!)  of various sordid Internet connections, beginning with the latest one.

While not all of them are belly grabbing and roll over the floor kind, they gave me an understanding (well, maybe an insight) about men - in general, of course! - that I had never had before.

No matter what I'll write, this "disclaimer" will stand:
I love men.
But, I would really much prefer to looooooove one!

* One little thing I will share with you now, "no matter how old or how fat you might be, there is always a guy, in the wings, ready and willing to lay you - IF, you'll just let him..."

Thank Heaven for Testosterone!!!

No comments: