"YOU NEED CHAOS IN YOUR SOUL TO GIVE BIRTH TO A DANCING STAR".
Nietzsche © Copyright applies to all content: 2007/08/09/10/11/15/16/17...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

love (luv) n. (OE. lufu) 1. strong affection or liking for someone or something 2. a passionate affection for one of the opposite sex 3. the object of such affection; sweetheart 4. Tennis a score of zero – vt., vi. loved, lov’ing to feel love (for) – in love feeling lovemake love 1. to woo, embrace, etc. 2. to have sexual intercourse – lov’a-ble, love’a-ble adj. – love’less adj.

Sometimes when we are fortunate to have someone share their life with ours, and the love that we feeel has a chance to grow, transform, mold, each step of the way, we are truly “experiencing” it.
Love doesn’t need to be tired and old, it can be renewed with each new situation, encounter, even a glance!

How do I give what is required by the other?
How do I make his heart smile?
How do I soothe and inspire along the w3ay?
How do I explore yet another phase of his personality, another shade of his emotions?
How do I react to his kind of “being”, giving… and so much more?

I find myself caring each step of the way as it all is of great significance – because I believe it is…

And so many times I have missed to recognize, understand, accept…

And so many times the world in its cruel delusional indifference neglects and fails to recognize, accept, love…

1 comment:

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

I am fortunate to have "the precious one" in my life...
What I have learned from/because of him in two and a half years, is not only invaluale, but it is also more than all I learned prior to the Universe magically bringing us together...

And, it has not always been easy learning!

Ay chihuahua. :)

Thank you - precious one - no matter what.